Effective Date: July 1, 2020
This Policy applies to information we collect on the Website and through your use of the Services generally (including when you register for an account), and through communications between you and the Website (including email, text, and other electronic messages). It also applies to information collected through social media, email communications, geo-location or global positioning data from your device in order to provide location-related functionality.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by third parties, including any websites, services, and applications that you elect to access through the Services. It also does not apply to any information collected by the Company offline or through any other means, including any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
Please review this Policy carefully. By accessing or using the Services (or by clicking on “accept” or “agree” to this Policy when prompted), you agree to the terms of this Policy on behalf of yourself or the entity or organization that you represent. If you do not agree to any term in this Policy, you should refrain from further use of our Services.
- Children Using or Accessing the Services.
The Services and its content are not intended for, nor directed at, children under the age of thirteen (13). No one under the age of thirteen (13) may provide any personal information to or on the Services. Please note that we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of thirteen (13), please do not attempt to use or register for the Services or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If it is determined that we have inadvertently collected or received personally identifiable information from a child under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under the age of thirteen (13) has given us information, you can contact us at (877)690-1238.
This Policy was last revised on the date noted at the top of this page. We may update this Policy from time to time. If we make material changes, we will post the updated Policy on this page and notify you of such changes by means of an email to the email address specified in your account, a message on the Services, or through a notice on the Website home page. Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
- Information We Collect.
We receive several types information about you from various sources, including (A) information and content that you give us; (B) automatically collected information; (C) demographic information or other aggregate information; and (D) information from other sources. Each is described in further details below.
- How We Use Your Information.
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including to:
- provide the Services and its content to you;
- respond to comments and questions, and provide customer service;
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information;
- communicate with you about your order, purchase, account, or subscription;
- inform you about important changes to, or other news about, the Services or any of its features or content;
- operate, maintain, improve, personalize, and analyze the Services;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities for marketing or advertising purposes;
- detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches, fraud, and other unauthorized or illegal activity;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes;
- allow you to participate in interactive features on the Services;
- send promotional communications, such as information about features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events;
- share information across the Company’s products and devices to provide a more tailored and consistent experience on all Company products you use;
- develop, test and improve new products or services, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you about third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address, or telephone number, may be shared with such third party.
- How We Share Your Information.
We may disclose aggregated or anonymized information about our users without any restrictions. We will not share your personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy except in the following circumstances:
- With subsidiaries and affiliates for business purposes. To our subsidiaries and affiliated companies for purposes of management and analysis, decision-making, and other business purposes.
- When we work with service providers.To service providers, contractors, and other third parties that provide us with support services, such as credit card processing, website hosting, email and postal delivery, location mapping, product and service delivery, or analytics services, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- When we become involved in a sale or transfer of the Company.If we become involved with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets (whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding), to business entities or people involved in the negotiation or transfer.
- When we are required by law.To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To help protect lawful interests.If we believe disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our users, partners, agents, and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection, and spam and malware prevention.
- To fulfill the purpose for that information or with your consent.To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent.
- When we work with marketing service providers.To marketing service providers to assess, develop, and provide you with promotions and special offers that may interest you, administer contests, sweepstakes, and events, or for other promotional purposes.
- When we work with business partners.To third parties whom we have strategic marketing alliances or partnerships with for the purpose of providing you information regarding products and services that we think will be of interest to you.
Information that you post on or through the public areas of the Services (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards, and discussion groups) are generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. Users of the Services are encouraged to exercise caution when providing personal information about themselves in public or interactive areas.
- Mechanisms to Control Your Information.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Communications from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third-party products or services, you can opt-out by informing us of your preference at the time you register for an account, complete an order form, sign up for our newsletter, or complete any other form on or through the Services which we collect your data; modifying your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes; following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails we send you; or sending us an email stating your request. Please note that if you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you transactional communications, including emails about your account or purchases.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by informing us of your preference at the time you register for an account, complete an order form, sign up for our newsletter, or complete any other form on or through the Services which we collect your data; modifying your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes; following the opt-out instructions in the promotional emails we send you; or sending us an email stating your request.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by modifying your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or sending us an email stating your request. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. Many advertising companies that collect information for interest-based advertising are members of the Digital Advertising Alliance or the Network Advertising Initiative, both of which maintain websites where people can opt out of interest-based advertising from their members. To opt-out on these pages, visit www.AboutAds.info and www.networkadvertising.org.
- Location Information. You may be able to adjust the settings of your device so that information about your physical location is not sent to us or third parties by disabling location services within the device settings; or denying certain websites or mobile applications permission to access location information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings. Please note that your location may be derived from your WiFi, Bluetooth, and other device settings. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Voice Transmissions. You may be able to adjust the settings of your device so that your voice transmissions cannot be sent to us or third parties by disabling microphone and speech recognition services within the device settings; or denying certain websites or mobile applications permission to access microphone and speech recognition services by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
“Do Not Track” is a privacy preference you can set in most web browsers. When you turn on this preference, it sends a signal or message to the websites you visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. Please note that we currently do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
You may send us an email to request access to, correct, or remove any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- California Privacy Rights.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal customer information which we share with our affiliates and third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: 150 S Los Robles Ave, Suite 675. Pasadena, CA 91101.
We will make every effort to promptly respond to your request.
- How We Protect Your Information.
We take reasonable precautions to secure your personal information. We have implemented technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of your information. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. When you transmit highly sensitive information (such as a credit card number) through the Services, we encrypt the transmission of that information using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your personal information, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or any other Services.
- Contact Us.
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. You can contact us at:
150 S. Los Robles Ave, Suite 675, Pasadena, CA 91101